NBF is geared for growth.
That’s why we need you!
Are you looking to make the next step up the career ladder or want to take on a new challenge? Then you’ve come to the right place, as we are always interested in recruiting talented specialists.
NBF Münster is one of the leading companies in developing and manufacturing high-precision equipment and components. Highly motivated colleagues, flat hierarchies and an intensive exchange of knowledge are the basis of our success. As part of our successful team, we offer you the opportunity to work both independently and innovatively. We promote your professional and personal advancement and look forward to a long-term working relationship with you.
As a modern SME, we are fully committed to the principles of diversity and equal opportunity. For this reason we explicitly welcome applications from women for positions in technical fields.
We are currently looking for:
Precision mechanic (m/f)
Specialisation: precision devices
You offer us:
- CNC knowledge
- Experience in producing single parts and small series
- Experience in assembling high-precision devices and components
- Team spirit
Have we aroused your interest?
Then apply now.
Please send your complete application documents exclusively in PDF format by e-mail to Ms Brigitte Grothus: firstname.lastname@example.org
To guarantee a prompt reaction, the entire application should consist of one PDF file no larger than 8 MB in size.
We don’t expect you to write us a lot of stilted phrases and long, convoluted sentences.
Just be yourself!
- Which position are you applying for and why?
- What skills do you have?
- What have you already successfully completed?
- Why should we decide to employ you?
- As a career starter or a person interested in taking up vocational training, are these questions somewhat difficult to answer?
- Then tell us something about your academic strengths. Solving puzzles, tinkering, programming, number-juggling or word wizardry?
- What do you really enjoy doing?
- Where do you see your professional future?
Complete the cover letter by telling us how much you would like to earn as an annual salary and your earliest possible starting date.
The curriculum vitae
A CV is supposed to provide a complete chronological summary of your professional career and your fields of expertise:
- School leaving qualification
- Training, study course
- Professional background
- Further training, additional qualifications
- Language skills
- IT skills
- Hobbies, honorary posts (optional)
Please begin with your current position. If you have relevant professional experience, add a few short points below the job title, telling us what you did there. When describing vocational training or study qualifications, please feel free to add the topics of your thesis and your final marks.
If there is a gap in your CV, it is important for us that you explain it and tell us what you did during that time.
All vocational training and work references in chronological order, beginning with the most recent.